FARREN by MACKAGE is a three-quarter-length lightweight down jacket with a removable hood. Water-repellent and breathable, FARREN has a semi-fitted silhouette, with shaping at the waist and two-way stretch for ease of movement. The drawcord-adjustable visor and fleece-lined pockets provide extra warmth. Escape the chill!
- Centre front zipper closure with leather tape
- Removable hood with adjustable visor and drawcord
- Removable fur trim around hood
- Leather welt pockets with zippers
- Fleece pocketing for extra warmth
- Black: matte black Metaluxe zipper, black leather
- Green: matte black Metaluxe zipper, black leather
- SEMI-FITTED – Follows your body’s shape with ease.
- Designed to layer with a fitted top or light sweater.
- Model is 5'10" /177 cm and wear a size XS
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 33,9" / 83,82cm
- Shell (Woven): 82% Nylon, 18% Spandex. Lining (Woven): 82% Nylon, 18% Spandex. Filling: 90% Goose Down, 10% Feathers (Anser Anser F. Domestica). Water repellant and water resistant.
- Dry clean by a leather specialist using an oil based solvent only. Do not use perchlorethylene.