Our shawl collar jacket in a tweedy black and white weave--a dimensional layer that adds texture to any look. Handwoven by artisans in Peru using local organic cotton.
- Designed with an easy, boxy fit.
- From Peru, a graphic weave that is handwoven on traditional wooden looms. Made with local organic cotton and fair trade certified to ensure higher wages and investments in local communities.
- Spun and woven in an alternative supply chain. Organic farming supports clean water and healthy soil.
- Model is 5'10" and wearing a size small, which measures 29 1/2 inches on the body.
- Shawl collar, drop shoulder, open front.
- Front patch pockets.
- We recommend machine wash cold.
- Made in Peru. 100% Organic Cotton.
- This garment is Responsible by Design. That means it meets our highest standard for environmental or social impact. It reflects our efforts to take responsibility for what we make, always looking for more sustainable materials and methods.