Online purchases may be returned to the Carriage Trade store or by mail, within 14 days of the purchase date, for a full refund. To be eligible for a refund, your item must be unused, unwashed, undamaged and in its original packaging, with the original tags attached.
Sales are final on all promotional and sale items, intimate apparel, personal care items and gift cards.
All shipping and duty charges are non-refundable and you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping and duty costs for any items returned by mail.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Please note that this Return Policy does not apply to items purchased in store. Items purchased in store may be returned to the store within 7 days of the date of purchase for exchange or store credit only.
TO RETURN TO STORE:
- Bring your original invoice or order confirmation email along with the item(s) you would like to return, to the Carriage Trade store at 2984 Bloor Street West, Etobicoke, Ontario, CA M8X 1B9
- All items must have their original tags attached.
- Be sure to bring the credit card you used to make your online purchase and valid photo identification.
TO RETURN BY MAIL:
- Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, (referencing your order confirmation number) with your request before returning the item(s). We will issue a return authorization number. The return authorization number must be written on the outside of the package or goods will not be accepted at time of delivery.
- Send your return, to the Carriage Trade store at 2984 Bloor Street West, Etobicoke, Ontario, CA M8X 1B9, using your preferred, trusted courier and retain the tracking information for your reference. Note that we are not responsible for any delays, damages or missing items during return shipping. You are responsible for all shipping and duty costs associated with the return.
- Ensure that all items are packed and sealed securely using the original packaging, if possible; and that your original invoice or order confirmation email is included. All items must have their original tags attached.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your return will be processed, and your refund will be made in the form of the original payment, unless we agree to credit a different payment type.
We always strive for perfection but mistakes sometimes happen. If you find that the item or items that you have purchased online is/are damaged, please contact us as soon as possible at email@example.com, and include a photograph for us to assess the damage. Please remember to reference the order confirmation number.
For all other inquiries regarding our Return Policy, please contact our Customer Service team through our Contact page